Saturday, December 12, 2009

LPQ Saturday Christmas Lunch

Today was the LPQ Christmas lunch at Tamar Cove Restaurant, Beauty Point. It was a sunny but windy day and lots of quilters were there. The food was really nice, I had fish with salad and potato croquets with lemon butter sauce. Plum pudding for dessert.

I was lucky enough to win 2 raffle prizes which are pictured. Also a stop at Calico Crossroads quit shop at Exeter on the way there and on the way back proved very fruitful. I signed up for another BOM for next year called Pop's Garden by Threadbare and bought a couple of fat quarters.

The picture immediately below is of the lovely gift I received from my very good friend Leanne (Lizzie's Page).



While at Calico Crossroads I found this pattern..It is really beautiful. A nice winter project to do..


These are the raffle prizes I won at the lunch. 2 Magazines and some really gorgeous fabric.



Here is Calico Crossroad at Exeter....A must do place to visit..


Here we all are enjoying good food, drink, company and atmosphere all in the name of friendship and Quilting..



2 comments:

  1. We love our blocks of the month don't we Marina.
    Have the dogs come home yet??

    ReplyDelete