Friday, June 18, 2010

Time Flies..

It has been some time since my last post (I know I say that all the time LOL).

Now that winter is in full swing, it is a great time for getting my projects progressing. I have been working on my knitting projects. Pink jumper is more than half way done and am now on to the second sleeve leaving only the front to do.

I thought I would put in pictures of Pip and Toffee in this post sunning themselves on the front veranda in the cold weather.



On a trip to town a couple of weeks ago I found these fat quarters. I don't know what I will do with them. They will most likely end up in the cupboard with all the other fabric that I don't have projects for.


I have been working on Leanne Beasley's Down in the Garden Block Of The Month program. It has been really fun doing this. Pictured in block one. I am about to put together block 3. Block 2 is currently ongoing and am still stitching this one..

Signing off for now
Marina

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of Pip & Toffee lazing in the sun.

    Your stitch work is just beautiful!
    That Down in the Garden quilt is going to be gorgeous when you finish it.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marina
    Your Down in the garden block is very nice, I have started this quilt to, We must get together for a sewing day soon then we can work on our blocks together. Not long now until Evandale, I hope you are looking foreward to it. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne's blocks look beautiful.........

    ReplyDelete